Sunday, July 15, 2012


Hello everyone,           



I begin another special journey blessed today. A group of about 100 from Abilene and Austin are going to an orphanage in Lima, Peru.  My job will be to love on a group of little boys from 3-6 years old.  There are 8 adults that are to be hugging and singing and doing Bible lessons and crafts with about 66 of these little boys.  I think I might want to put a few of them in my suitcase and bring them home with me. 



Just to fill some of you in on a few things, I am building a house in Abilene.  The date we are supposed to close on the house is August 7.  That is our 42 anniversary.  Wow!  God blesses me continually.  (If anyone really, really wants to move furniture about that time, just let me know.  ;)



The first week of July, all of our kids and grandkids were together Colorado for a great family vacation.  Everyone arrived safely, had a good week and arrived back home safely.



I continue to be involved with my wonderful church family.  There are many opportunities to serve God.  I know of many blessings some of you are receiving.      

No comments:

Post a Comment